Dawbuts is active in the agricultural, livestock, pharmaceutical and veterinary industries. Dawbuts supports the industry with:
- Parasitology Diagnostic Services such as Worm Egg Counts, Worm Egg Counts for Australian Sheep Breeding Values (ASBVs), Larval Differentiation, Fluke Sedimentation Tests, Drench Tests, Drench Resistance studies and Pasture larval counts
- Contract Research: from basic pen trials to multi-site efficacy and safety studies
- Training in Animal Health, Welfare, Biosecurity and Production
- Consultancy and Advisory services (on farm consultations and expert witness services) to enable maximum welfare, production and health outcomes for all classes of livestock.
- Japanese language translation of veterinary reports or journals.
Contact Us to enquire about any of our services or to speak to our friendly staff.
Read the past Dawbuts Newsletters for our latest updates!