Dawbuts Animal Health
Dawbuts actively supports animal health in the agricultural, livestock, pharmaceutical and veterinary industries. Through our services, we aim to improve the general health and well-being of all species of livestock. Furthermore, we aim to enable farmers, veterinarians, and rural retailers to maximize animal production and welfare.
Dawbuts Animal Health Products & Services
- Laboratory Diagnostics – Sustainable worm management relies on monitoring worm egg counts and regular drench resistance tests. At Dawbuts, we assist you with Worm Egg Counts (WECs), Faecal Egg Count Reduction Tests (FECRTs), Australian Sheep Breeding Values (ASBVs), Larval Differentials & Drench Tests among others.
- Contract Research – We conduct a range of GCP-compliant trials for industry designed for submission to the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA).
- Consultancy and Advice – Based on the latest scientific evidence, we provide on-farm advisory, and industry specific advice to enable maximum welfare, production and health outcomes for all classes of livestock
- Training Courses – Participants are provided with adequate knowledge to confidently tackle the issues of animal health, production and bio-security.
- FECPAKG2 – Working in conjunction with Techion, Dawbuts Animal Health is one of the primary distributors of FECPAKG2 in Australia.
- Language translations of Japanese Veterinary Reports & Journals
To enquire about any of our services or to speak to our friendly staff don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to catch up on what we have been up to in the past, head over to our News page.