Order WEC Test Kits
Order WEC Test Kits here, now for only $15! Dawbuts provides worm egg count test kits as the first step in the diagnosis of agricultural parasites and worm burdens. Listed below are the two different types of WEC Test Kits we offer. We prefer if you collect samples using these kits.
Our (cattle/sheep/goat/alpaca) Worm Egg Test Kits include:
- Reply-Paid Express Post satchel (includes tracking number)
- Collection Tray & Box (suitable for up to 15 samples)
- Zip Lock Bag (to air-seal your collection tray)
- Glove (for hygienic sampling)
- Submission Form
Our (horse) Worm Egg Test Kits include:
- Zip lock bags for individual animal dung collection
- Reply-Paid Express Post satchel
- Submission Form
To order WEC test kits, visit our contact page, or email us with the following details:
- Full Name
- Company Name
- Residential Address
- Email Address (for invoices)
- Phone Number
- Number of Kits required – they come in batches of 5 (minimum for individuals), 10 (minimum for stores), 20, and 60.
- Specify which species you wish to test: (cattle/sheep/goats/alpacas/horses)
You will be invoiced for your kit order upfront at $15 per kit. A second invoice will be sent out once we have tested your returned kits, at the price of the test minus the kit cost.
Sampling & Submitting
- Collect sample in the tray provided using one of the following methods:
A) Sample directly from the rectum of 15 animals selected randomly from the entire mob.
B) Calmly move mob into a clean section or corner of the paddock or yard, and hold them for 10-15 minutes. After you have moved them on, collect 15 separate, fresh samples of dung. Fill the collection wells, but don’t let them overflow. Try to avoid putting in grass, dirt, or seeds in with the samples.
- Seal airtight by firmly pressing edges and surrounds of wells on the tray.
- Place the collection tray in the zip lock bag and place this back into the cardboard box.
- Fill out request form. Make sure to fill out all sections.
- Include the completed request form inside the box, on top of the zip lock bag (not inside the bag with the collection tray).
- Place box in REPLY-PAID post bag and send via Australia Post Express Post. (YELLOW Post Box or at the counter of your local Australia Post outlet)
- Keep the yellow sticker with the Australia Post Express tracking number. This will help keep track of the package, should the delivery take longer than expected.
- Make sure to send the samples as soon as possible! (preferably the same day) If this cannot be done keep the sample in a cool, dry place, but DO NOT refrigerate as it will destroy the chance to conduct larvals effectively and accurately.